This would have to be the easiest Chocolate Fudge ever!
What you need:
550g dark chocolate – I used chips because that’s what I had – choose a good quality chocolate
395g can condensed milk
1 cup chopped walnuts
vanilla to taste
What you do:
- Line a lamington tray (or similar) with aluminium foil
2. Put the chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan and melt over low heat.
3. Add the walnuts and vanilla
4. Spread in the tray and pop in the fridge till firm
5, Remove from fridge – turn out and remove foil
5. Cut into desired shape – I tried triangles (Xmas trees??)
How easy was that!!
I think we will try fruit balls next and then if you have never made your Christmas pudding in the microwave, you are going to love that one!
Until next time