Today I thought I would take a look at a gift idea using a photo frame and show you how I make a Hair Clip Holder.
What you need:
A photo frame – I use a 11” x 8″
A piece of fabric of your choice about 13″ x 10″
A piece of wadding 11″ x 8″ (or the size of your frame) – I used a polyester one to give a puffy look.
Ribbon – I use 2 strips about 13″ long
1. Undo the frame and remove the glass – discard safely.
2. Take the backing board and cover with the wadding.
3. Stretch the fabric over and staple to the back of the board.
4. Stretch the ribbons across and staple at the back.
5. Replace into frame and embellish as desired.
If you hang it, you can add some small cup hooks along the bottom to hang bracelets or headbands as well!
My grand daughters loved these (so did their Mums – no more searching!) I hope you like them too. Please share a comment or photo if you could – I love to hear from you!
Until next time