Today we are going to make our new blocks.
1. Take one set of cut up 9 patch
2. Turn the top right so that it faces the opposite way – green square to upper right corner and the bottom left one so that the green is in the bottom left corner
3. Fold the top left down and stitch the seam
4. Do the same for the other side
5. Press the seams back and front
6. Join the centre seam and press back and front.
7. If you are using scrappy fabrics like me, you will complete 16 blocks in this manner.
8. Have fun playing with layout patterns…..
Until next time